- University degree in Information Technology/Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- At least 02 years experience in software development (include fresh graduates but have experience)
- Proficient in Mobile App such as:
- iOS (Objective-C, Swift)
- Or Android (Java)
- Or Windows Phone (C++, C#, VB.NET)
- Has knowledge in web development.
- Strong teamwork spirit and independent
- Ability to understand and learn new languages, tools, and technologies quickly
- Work well under high pressure of dealine and product quality
- Good thinking, proactive and responsibility at work
- Proficient in writing and reading English
- Knowing Japanese is an advantage.
- Manage and be responsible for projects that you assigned
- Analyse, estimate and evaluate projects (deadline, number of participants,…) and communicate to team members
- Contact and discuss with customers about their request when necessary
- Manage team, assigns the tasks and evaluate performance of members
- Perform coding, testing and documentation in line with user & system requirements to deliver source code, documents and test scripts that meet client’s needs and meet the release milestone
- Implement the application in compliance with established software quality standards
- Research, develop, deploy or maintain Web application to serve existing system
- Bugs fixing and troubleshooting
- Support team about IT knowledge
- Other duties assigned by director
- Willing to go onsite (local and overseas) while requested.
- You will do IT, IQ and EQ test at the first round.
- Demo in the interview is an advantage
- Probation time is 2 months.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us:
- Our Application Form in English (download at here )
- Your CV in English together with expected salary
- Availability date, copies of relevant Certificates and Degrees
- Recent photo 3×4
- For faster processing by clicking the APPLY button
Please fill your name and position on the title of Mail and File as: Full name-Position
Example: Nguyen Van A applies for IT Leader => Title is: Nguyen Van A-Leader
To get more information, please visit our website at: http://www.smart.net.vn